SC Heerenveen-FC Groningen – Eredivisie 2019/2020 Statistical Preview
Possible Lineups Statistical Comparision
Common Top (cm)
Aerial Duel Success
* Values in brackets (x) are total participant statistics in Eredivisie.
- Jan Ras is the one participant lacking for Heerenveen after they go to Alkmaar.
- Following their Four-2 win at AZ, supervisor Johnny Jansen may retain that beginning XI although on-loan Alen Halilovic is pushing for a begin.
- FC Groningen boss Danny Buijs should do with out Mike te Wierik, Ramon Pascal Lundqvist and Michael Breij this week.
- Heerenveen are on a roll having received their final three Eredivisie matches.
- The Frisian membership are unbeaten of their final 9 residence matches, albeit drawing six.
- FC Groningen, in the meantime, need to finish a three-match dropping streak on the street.