Manchester Metropolis-Atalanta – UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 Statistical Preview
Possible Lineups Statistical Comparision
Common Top (cm)
Aerial Duel Success
* Values in brackets (x) are total participant statistics in Champions League Grp. C.
- Nicolas Otamendi missed Saturday’s 2-Zero win over Crystal Palace by a knock and stays a doubt right here, whereas sickness may preserve Kyle Walker out as soon as extra.
- John Stones marked his comeback from harm from the bench towards Palace and is in line to make his first begin in over a month in midweek. His return ought to push Rodrigo again into midfield.
- Kevin De Bruyne and Benjamin Mendy additionally returned from harm on the weekend to go away solely Leroy Sane and Aymeric Laporte as confirmed absentees.
- Riyad Mahrez and Sergio Aguero had been unused substitutes on the weekend and can probably return to the beginning XI on Tuesday.
- Aguero may make his 100th look in UEFA membership competitors, whereas Bernardo Silva has 49 appearances in European matches.
- Mendy hasn’t play many video games in fast succession in his Metropolis profession and Oleksandr Zinchenko will hope to regain his beginning spot at left-back right here.
- Duvan Zapata missed Atalanta’s Three-Three draw with Lazio on the weekend by harm and the Colombian striker is dominated out right here.
- Josip Ilicic was benched for Ruslan Malinovskiy on Saturday however will hope to regain his beginning berth right here. Simon Kjaer is in the identical boat.
|Man Metropolis have scored at the least 2 objectives in 10 of their final 11 matches (UEFA Champions League).||
Over 1.5 goals
|Man Metropolis have gained 6 of their final 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).||
Man City win
|* Odds from|
- Manchester Metropolis have gained their opening two Champions League group video games and are but to concede.
- Atalanta have been vastly disappointing within the Champions League so far, dropping each matches and conceding six objectives within the course of.
- On paper this needs to be a very entertaining match up however Atalanta’s struggles in Europe make Metropolis enormous favourites on Tuesday.